Everyone needs a clubhouse! You can build your own backyard shelter, retreat, or clubhouse even if you have never built anything before. The clubhouse above was built in 1959 by three kids aged 8, 9 and 11, with no money or help from grownups! I know; I was the 11-year-old who took this picture. I'm sharing here what I have learned since then.
Readers of all ages are welcome to comment with their own ideas, pictures or stories.
To help you on your way, I've written a book titled "Keep Out! Build Your Own Backyard Clubhouse", which is available through bookstores or at Amazon.com . Many of the items I post here are also in the book.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

How to Pound (and unbend) a Nail

Here's how to pound a nail, and what usually happens when you are just starting out.
Don't worry about bent nails, keep trying!
 
 

To unbend bent nails, try these techniques:



No comments:

Post a Comment